Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Wellington
Last month we went to Wellington for the weekend and had a really good time. We went to the zoo and saw Tahi the one leg kiwi and his friends. We spent ages at the zoo and saw bears and lions and heaps of other animals. I have a photo of Tahi and will show you some time soon. The flight home was really bumpy but it was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh- a trip to Wellington on the plane must have been pretty exciting.
I got to go to Wellington with my job last Wednesday. I got to go into the Koru Lounge- you have all this free food and juice- I felt very posh!
I love the Wellington Zoo- the last time I went they had a butterfly room with all these fabulous butterflies all fluttering about.
Good to see that you are still blogging. The photo will be cool too.
Well done
Miss K
Post a Comment