Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Caterpiilars

I now have my own blog thanks to Miss K.
This is an old photo of my caterpillars and seeing as I have my own blog I thought you would like to see it. I now have more caterpillars on my swan plant and I also have more in cocoons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you clever boy- now you have been set free to blog to your heart's content.

Well done you!

Allanah K

murcha said...

I love butterflies. Do you keep butterflies or I they just in your garden. Some of my students have unusual pets. One has yabbies, another has baby kangaroos as her mother is an animal shelter worker. Isnt she lucky to have such a pet?

Cheryl Lykowski said...

I am a fifth-grade teacher from Michigan (United States). I raise Monarch butterflies as a hobby and in our classroom as well. We raise them from eggs that we find in the wild and watch as they grow from instar to instar. Watching the adult emerge from its chrysalis is an amazing experience! We also tag, release and track the adults to their over-wintering sanctuaries in Central Mexico. I usually raise between 400-500 a season. Good luck on your new blog!

Teaching Sagittarian said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of having your own blog. How lucky you were to have such an encouraging teacher such as Miss K to help you learn to blog. May you enjoy your blogging journal and we look forward to reading more from you. Monarch Butterflies are one of my most favourite - please keep sharing the photos of their life cycle!
Ms H (teacher from TIS)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't wait to see some more pictures of your new butterflies. I have a student in my class who took some amazing photos of the butterflies in his garden so I will show him your blog tomorrow.
Miss Signal :)