Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Log Truck

My dad has a new log truck> Today he drove all the way to Port Underwood(which is in Picton).
I haven't been for a ride in it yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a jolly fine truck. I bet your Dad is proud of it as well.

Would you like me to add your blog to our Moturoa one that still has lots of people looking at it.

Show your blog to Mr L and Mrs P as well.

Allanah K

murcha said...

I like your Dad's big truck. I teach in Victoria, Australia and a lot of my students live on farms. Their Dads have trucks too but they are not all as big as yours. Where did the logs come from? Do you have forests near you. Where do the logs go to? If you have time, would you be able to write more about it?

Anonymous said...

The logs come from anywhere. This load came from local but sometimes they come from places 3 hours away. Just depends on what and where needs carted. . The logs go to the chip mill, saw mill, port. The caterpillars are just wild ones, eggs that have been layed on my swan plant. How exciting to have kangaroos to look after. They wouldn't be as cuddly as a koala.

Anonymous said...

Great truck :)

We live near Wellington and our boys got to a smallish school. I have been thinking I should offer to set up a blog for their classes (or at least the oldest son who is in a year 5/6 class).

What did you like best about having the class blog? When did you all write on it - at home or school or both?

Great to see that you have your own blog now!

Anne

Anonymous said...

Its a good truck kyle






by Nathan

kieran said...

It looks mint i'll be in your pocket when you go ;)